Nordic NaBS Newsletter:
The newsletter is published in Finnish and Swedish twice a year, in spring and autumn. Send email to paivi.juuso(at)ltu.se so you can have a newsletter in your inbox.
- Spring 2019 Nordic NaBS uutiskirje 1 / Nordic NaBS Nyhetsbrev 1
- Autumn 2019 Nordic NaBS Uutiskirje 2 / Nordic NaBS Nyhetsbrev 2
- Spring 2020 Nordic NaBS uutiskirje 3 / Nordic NaBS Nyhetsbrev 3
Newsletter subscriber information is stored in Luleå Technical University (LTU) and is handled in accordance with data protection legislation.
The information is only used to send a news tip for the Nordic NaBS project.
- 15.6.2020 Green Care -kuljetukset
- 11.6.2020 Maatilan eläinavusteiset palvelut
- 28.4.2020 Yritysrahoitus
- 7.4.2020 BMC ja yrityksen kannattavuus
- 3.4.2020 BMC ja arvon tuottaminen
- 24.2.2020 Part 2 Sweden: Possibilities and challenges of nature-based and wellness-producing business in Finland, Sweden and Norway
- 24.2.2020 Part 1 Finland: Possibilities and challenges of nature-based and wellness-producing business in Finland, Sweden and Norway
- 11.2.2020 Value Creation in Green Care services
- 16.12.2019 Guided relaxation in nature environment
- 14.11.2019 Nature-Based services and pricing
- 7.11.2019 Care Farming in the Netherlands
- 17.9.2019 Nature’s effect on Health and Wellbeing
- 20.8.2019 The basics and criteria of Green Care
All recordings can also be found on the Nordic NaBS Youtube Channel
Reports and reviews:
Review of Nordic Nature based Service Models: Study on the opportunities and challenges of the Nature based services in Finland, Sweden and Norway
- This study was conducted to produce analyzed information about characteristics and preconditions including challenges and opportunities for the nature based services in the project area. The study was concentrating on three regions in Finland (Central Ostrobothnia, Northern Ostrobothnia and Lapland), two regions in Sweden (Norra Västerbotten and Norrbotten) and by cooperation, outside the project area, three regions in Norway (Nordland, Tromsö and Finnmark). One key objective of the study was to produce guidelines and substantiated recommendations for other actions in this project.
- Links to materials:
- Nordic NaBS WP3 synthesis, Finland and Sweden
- Nordic NaBS Survey report, Finland
- Nordic NaBS Survey, Sweden
- Norwegian “Grønne Omsorg” analysis
- The Nordic review of nature based service models (is to be published on spring 2020)
- The main results of this study has also been presented on the webinars:
Articles and publications:
Brochures and downloadable materials: