International Workshop in Sweden
We invite entrepreneurs in the field of nature (Green Care, Grön Arena, NUR, nature tourism, etc.) as well as actors in the social, health and education sectors from Central Ostrobothnia, Northern Ostrobothnia and the Lapland region, as well as from Norrbotten and Västerbotten in Sweden.
The trip offers the opportunity to networking, exchange experiences and chance to develop your own business. We also visit various nature service companies. The participants have the opportunity to present their own companies.
- Project offers the trips by bus, lunch on Wednesday and a varied program.
- Cost for the common dinner, Tuesday the 18th, at restaurant TAGE at the hotel; SEK 545/person.
- Other meals are at your own expense.
- The project pays for accommodation for eight entrepreneurs from each project region in Finland and eight entrepreneurs from Sweden in a double room (max. 2 people from the same company) in the order of registration. From Norrbotten and Västerbotten, long-distance participants will receive free accommodation.
- For others, accommodation is affordable:
Double room for single use including breakfast SEK 1245 per person / per night. Fee will be added: SEK 75 / person. Read more about double rooms at hotel KUST HERE.
Superior room for single use including breakfast SEK 1335 per person / per night. Fee will be added: SEK 75 / person. Read more about superior rooms at hotel KUST HERE.
There are other accommodation options at the resort.
- Binding registration no later than 19.04.2020. To get to the registration click HERE.
- Mention when registering if you would like a room at the hotel. There are other accommodation options at the resort.
- There are a limited number of places to participate.
2021.05.17 Monday – Bus trip to Piteå
- Departure place and time: Kokkola at. 08.30 / Oulu at. 11.30 / Rovaniemi at. 12.00 (local time) / Piteå at. 15.30 (local time). You can also get on board along the way.
- During the trip we get to know each other and relax.
- We visit one company that is planning to get started with Nature based services.
- Arrival at the hotel. Participants introduce themselves and there is an opportunity for evening walks and joined dining.
2021.05.18 – Nordic workshop and networking day
- A brief presentation of the project, a presentation of Swedish nature-based service and Swedish pilots.
- Visits to two companies providing nature-based services.
- Dinner at restaurant Tage (at the Hotel). Click HERE to read more about the restaurant.
Dinner on Tage
Starter: Seafood soup. Served with hot smoked rainbow from Jävre, pickled kohlrabi, root vegetables, croutons and dill.
Main course: Pepper roast. Grilled beef fillet seasoned with homemade pepper mix. Served with pepper sauce and optional potatoes.
2021.05.19 – Visiting two nature based service companies and networking day.
- Visits to two nature-based service companies. We get to know the business and exchange experiences.
- In the afternoon a trip back home.
More program details is going to be presented during the springtime 2021.
Welcome to our International Workshop in Piteå Sweden!
We reserve the right to make changes to the program and arrangements.