International Workshop in Sweden
Due to the corona pandemic, the Piteå workshop cannot be held in August 2020.
We will postpone the workshop to another time.
After the summer holidays, we will inform everyone about the new time.
We invite entrepreneurs in the field of nature (Green Care, Grön Arena, NUR, nature tourism, etc.) as well as actors in the social, health and education sectors From Central Ostrobothnia, Northern Ostrobothnia and the Lapland region, as well as from Norrbotten and Västerbotten in Sweden.
The trip offers an opportunity to network, exchange experiences and develop your own activities. We also visit various nature service companies. During the trip, participants also have the opportunity to present their own activities.
- Binding registration no later than 6/18/2020 via the link.
- Mention when registering if you would like a room at the hotel. There are other accommodation options at the resort.
- There are a limited number of places to participate.
24.8.2020 Bus trip to Piteå
- Departure place and time: Kokkola at. 08.30 / Oulu at. 11.30 / Rovaniemi at. 12.00 (local time) / Piteå at. 15.30 (local time). You can also get on board along the way.
- During the trip we get to know each other and relax.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, participants introduce themselves and there is an opportunity for evening walks and joint dining.
25.8.2020 Nordic workshop and networking day
- A brief presentation of the project, a presentation of Swedish nature-based activities and pilots.
- Visits to two companies providing nature-based services.
- Shared dinner at cost.
26.8.2020 Date of visit and trip home
- Visits to two nature-based service companies. We get to know the business and exchange experiences.
- In the afternoon a trip back home.
- Project offers the trips by bus, lunch on 25.8 and a varied program.
- Other meals are at your own expense.
- The project pays for accommodation for eight entrepreneurs from each project region in Finland and eight entrepreneurs from Sweden in a double room (max. 2 people from the same company) in the order of registration. From Norrbotten and Västerbotten, long-distance participants will receive free accommodation.
- For others, accommodation is affordable: SEK 1295 per night for a single room and SEK 1395 per night for a double room (there are other accommodation options at the resort)
Welcome to Piteå ‘s Workshop!
We reserve the right to make changes to the program and arrangements. Information about the changes will be sent to all registrants by July 3rd.